- ABOUT COOKIES
1. A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is
sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The
identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page
from the server.
2. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent
cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry
date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the
other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is
3. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user,
but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information
stored in and obtained from cookies.
- COOKIES THAT WE USE
and as you navigate our website;
preferences and to personalise our website for you;
protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login
credentials, and to protect our website and services generally;
be relevant to you;
of our website and services; and
- COOKIES USED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
- MANAGING COOKIES
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
7. OUR DETAILS
1. This website is owned and operated by Creativity and Innovation OÜ
2. We are registered in Lithuania under registration number 16670990
3. You can contact us by phone, email our post. Find our contact details here https://wavebreakdesign.com/contact/